#467 - Star Battle / Double Back Hybrid

    This idea for a hybrid is something I wasn't sure would be possible at all, but it actually wasn't all that difficult to construct and I'm very satisfied with the result.

    Place stars into some cells such that each row, column, and outlined region contains exactly two stars. Stars may not touch one another, not even diagonally. Additionally, draw a non-intersecting loop through the centers of all empty cells which passes through each region exactly twice.

Solve online



Comments

  1. This was VERY cool! Took me several tries, though, because I closed a loop without realizing lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!! i hadn't solved a double back before but this felt like a surprisingly natural mix

    ReplyDelete
  3. These meshed really nicely. Took me 41m15s but I felt like I was making decent progress for a lot of that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#41 - Tentaisho / Star Battle Hybrid

#300 - My Original Genres

#437 - Square Jam

#490 - Aqre

#160 - Matryoshka Fillomino