#434 - U-Turns / Password Path Hybrid

     Draw a non-intersecting path through the centers of some cells which passes through every white circle and every letter, but not through any black circles. Grey circles mark the ends of the path. Starting from one grey circle, the path must travel through the letters in the given password, in order, repeatedly until the second grey circle is reached. Between each pair of circles the path uses, the path must turn exactly twice, and both turns must be in the same direction.

Solve online



Comments

  1. Huh, interesting. I've done all the U-turns you've published on here and the GAPP one, so I guess I have gotten to the stage where I am starting to build intuition, as I did this one almost completely from just "seeing" how it had to go. It is nice when your brain gets to that stage on things.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#41 - Tentaisho / Star Battle Hybrid

#300 - My Original Genres

#437 - Square Jam

#490 - Aqre

#160 - Matryoshka Fillomino