#370 - Eels

     Recently I went on a genre-inventing spree, and now I have three more finalized ones that I'm ready to share, the first being Eels!

    Shade some cells such that each orthogonally connected group of shaded cells or unshaded cells forms a one-wide path that may not touch itself orthogonally and is at least four cells in length. Clued cells cannot be shaded. A black arrow means that the adjacent cell in the indicated direction is shaded. A white arrow means that the adjacent cell in the indicated direction is unshaded. A number in a circle indicates the amount of cells in the path the circle belongs to.

Solve online



Comments

  1. Took me a hot minute to understand the ruleset, but once I got there I was able to puzzle this out. A neat new genre! -DL-T

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was incredible. just stunning. Beautiful puzzle

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#41 - Tentaisho / Star Battle Hybrid

#300 - My Original Genres

#437 - Square Jam

#490 - Aqre

#160 - Matryoshka Fillomino