#303 - Masyu / Look-Air Hybrid

    Draw a non-intersecting loop through the centers of some cells that passes through every circle. The loop must turn on black circles and travel straight through the cells on either side. The loop must go straight through white circles, and turn in at least one of the cells on either side. Each orthogonally connected area of cells not used by the loop must be in the shape of a square. Two unused squares of the same size may not have a vertical or horizontal line of used cells between them, unobstructed.

Solve online



Comments

  1. Interesting variant! I haven't tried a Look-Air puzzle yet, so I didn't really have a feel for the extra rule, but anyways, my 5 unused square are : (r2c5, r2c6, r3c5, r3c6), (r4c2), (r8c9),(r10c1) and (r10c10).
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, you're missing a few squares. r10c1 and r10c10 are both 1x1s which see each other in a straight line, so you'd need at least a 2x2 between them, and then you need something else to prevent that from seeing the 2x2 at the top.
      Also, if you're interested in trying any classic Look-Air puzzles, I have a few on this blog 😉(shameless plug) One posted yesterday, in fact.

      Delete
    2. Huh! I'm glad I posted then, will take another stab at it, thanks!!

      >Also, if you're interested in trying any classic Look-Air puzzles, I have a few on this blog 😉(shameless plug) One posted yesterday, in fact.

      I WILL SOLVE YOUR ENTIRE BLOG!!!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#41 - Tentaisho / Star Battle Hybrid

#300 - My Original Genres

#437 - Square Jam

#490 - Aqre

#160 - Matryoshka Fillomino